Figs, sugar is high. Sugar makes up 50 percent of dried fig. Also a good source of potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and vitamins C, B, A’s.
Figs are a rich source of dietary fiber. Lignin is a Ghyrmhlvl Fybrghzayy there are
Health benefits of figs
Fig of ancient Iranian medicine, hot and more.
– Figs are high, the body is sweating.
– Is a diuretic. If the urine is low, it is increased eating figs.
– Reduces body heat.
– Is fattening and for those who want to gain weight, they are very useful. Thus, it can be mixed with milk and eat in between meals.
– Figs (fresh or dried) to relieve constipation and one of the best fruits for cleaning the colon and relieve constipation. Traditionally used to relieve constipation fig syrup.
– For the treatment of chest discomfort around 20 grams of dates, jujube, dried figs and currant mixture and grind them together. Then the powder with a liter of water Jvshannd halving its volume. The three cups of tea a day can be taken.
– Boiling dried figs treat respiratory tract inflammation, kidney disease, pneumonia, pleurisy, measles, scarlet fever and smallpox are.
– Concentrated decoction of dried fig is very helpful to eliminate the common cold and sore throat gargle to relieve it.
Nutritional and therapeutic properties of figs