What is stress?
Usually we face situations that become stressful limit, ie daily events representing small and large challenges or frustrating situations. These facts cause us more stress.
Well, stress is a body condition that can occur when a person is faced with a threatening situation or weird or challenging as we said. If the situation can solve it naturally estresemos we do not, but when the situation is resolved in a way that did not want or wanted, that’s where the stress appears, after frustration or discontent that caused the situation.
We also causes pain situation frustrating not only unpleasant but which is translated into stress. And all our body releases hormones and metabolites different product that situation stressful.
How we deal with stress, as we depend affect that stress.
Then, the sum of physical and mental stresses to which we subject permanently, you can configure a stress everyday.
Children also have daily stresses caused by challenges that help develop new skills and behavior patterns, but when it becomes excessive, it can be destructive.
Much stress on the mind and body can develop feelings of despondency, sadness and lead to a state of malaise.
When this happens, it usually begins to feel an overwhelming feeling: it is perceived to be doing too much in a short time, or feel angry and very grumpy with oneself and with others, then it would seem like all that one takes out wrong.
What I feel when I have stress symptoms?
There are a different number of symptoms which are caused by the presence of stress:
1. General irritability, hyperarousal or depression. This is associated with abnormally aggressive or indolent, according to our constitution.
2. Pounding heart, high blood pressure indicator (due to stress) that is likely to cause chest pain with shortness of breath.
3. Dry mouth and throat.
4. Impulsive behavior and great emotional irritability.
5. Irresistible impulse to scream.
6. Inability to concentrate, floating and disoriented thinking in general or about a repetitive and persistent problem happened.
7. Feelings of unreality, weakness or dizziness.
8. Prevalence of the feeling of fatigue and loss of the “joy of living”.
9. “Floating Anxiety” that is afraid without knowing what or who.
10. Emotional stress and hypervigilance, feeling overwrought.
11. Tremors, twitching.
12. Tendency to be easily frightened by any unusual noise.
13. Nervous laughter and shrill.
14. Stuttering and other speech difficulties.
15. Bruxism or teeth grinding.
16. Conciliation insomnia: difficulty initiating sleep, or awakening insomnia: the person wakes up before the set time and can not go back to sleep.
17. Hypermotility, technically called hiperkinecia, which is the tendency to go from one place to another without reason, and failure to stop at relaxed attitude in a comfortable seat.
18. Profuse sweating if the presence of excessive heat. Cold hands and sweaty. Fatigue.
19. Frequent urination.
20. Diarrhea, indigestion, nausea, sometimes vomiting. These are all signs of the disorders in the gastrointestinal system or it may have persistent constipation.
21. Migraine headache.
22. Premenstrual tension or derangement of menstrual cycles.
23. Neck pain or lower back portion, usually due to increased tension in the muscles of the back.
24. Excess or lack of appetite, this is verified quickly by frequent changes in body weight, accompanied by eating disorders: obesity, malnutrition, anorexia, bulimia. This happens because stress modifies certain neurotransmitters in the brain and especially in the appetite center and centers that deal with the feeling of pleasure, causing a decrease of the same and so the person can find no appetite, does not feel like anything, without oral pleasure with excessive anxiety or eating something good but nothing satisfies your feeling.
25. Loss of appetite, gastrointestinal dysfunction, ie, stress increases the secretion of hydrochloric acid from the stomach and digestion onwards is irregular, causing vomiting, nausea, aches, pains, headaches and even diarrhea or gastrointestinal bleeding (hemorrhage upper gastrointestinal mane). And consequently an anemic state that brings more stress and more upset.
26. Increased smoking habit.
27. Increased use of legal drugs (especially tranquilizers).
28. Addiction to alcohol and / or illegal drugs. This is because our pleasure center is unsatisfied and try to hide to forget the cause of our “disestres” (stress discordantly and plentiful) or what causes us so much frustration. Sometimes we go to states “euestres” stress is the same but with some situation of unbridled euphoria. This would be the prelude of bipolar disorder and depression euphoria from one to another state for seasons.
29. Frequent nightmares, repetitive and / or inconsistent.
30. Neurotic behavior, “but I do not.”
31. Psycho observation of reality altered, with a vision of reality completely distorted.
32. Trend to the accidents, generally conceal some suicidal behavior.
33. Sadness, apathy, feelings of insecurity, lack feeling directive, feeling less value or despair, tendency to procrastination, withdrawal or isolation.
34. Poor personal hygiene, apathy in the way they dress or grooming.
How to escape or avoid stress or improve tolerance to it?
Stress is inevitable, from a newborn to an elderly, through any pets and plants when they are pruned or sprayed. Every living shows signs that stress leaves. But …
You need to keep stress under control.
We can do this by following a few simple tips:
Self care: (It is essential to know certain techniques):
• Learn to relax: Techniques such as Reiki, guided imagery, meditation, muscle relaxation and breathing, relaxation can help. The main objective is to decrease heart rate, blood pressure and muscle tension.
• Discuss concerns with a good friend: Talking helps improve voltage and put the situation in perspective, it can also lead to establish a plan of action different from that previously thought or healthier
•. Plan the work step by step should determine the small tasks, once completed start other. Unwrap an all in different stages reduces psychological stress causes a large everything that can be thought as unattainable.
• Controlling Anger: Anger needs to be expressed, but with care and respect for others. It is often beneficial to count to 10 before exploding and maintain composure to avoid frustrations later what was said or done in a state of irritability.
• Withdrawal: A cambo of attitude can help you find a new perspective to size a problem. Leaving for a while thinking about this “terrible problem” can improve the vision of the complication and relax, generating a possible solution, regardless of whether solving, palliative or to postpone the solution to a better opportunity.
• Be realistic: It is wise to set goals related to reality or to comply as much as possible in the shortest time possible, defining hierarchies and priorities. This will give us results faster, and less overwhelming burden of anxiety and frustration minor impediments. Avoid overly ambitious goals we will also avoid the great frustrations and stress resulting markup.
• Avoid self-medication: This is perhaps one of the most important recommendations. Also avoid uncommitted professionals with patients and their ailments as this professional attitude, besides being a bad behavior, stress increases. Also avoid anxiolytic medications which do not solve the stress tolerance and do not modify behavior, but that exacerbate. It is essential to have more professionals containing, fully, our whole being. (Please check in <email@example.com>)
• Eating “Naturally”: You must eat healthy and nutritious foods. A healthy body is achieved with adequate food, adding nutrients to our body varied nature offers or supplementing with a good cellular nutrition well advised. (Suggest entering www.camposdesalud.com.ar).
• Get enough sleep and exercise: A healthy body promotes a healthy mind, sleep helps restore neuronal activity and also helps address problems in a resting state, thereby generating new insights into the situation not contemplated before . Exercise helps to eliminate toxic tensions and excessive power dissipation and may also lead to stress.
• Help: It is always essential. Suggest alternative therapies that do not contain toxic and have a quick and satisfactory improvement. It can be through homeopathy, Reiki, Massage and Relaxing Decontracting, Aromatherapy, Hot Springs, Health Tourism, etc. All these possibilities are offered in a unique package that can be found in: www.camposdesalud.com.ar
Adjusting our overall health is important not only for us but also for our family. Also part of the divine command of our Creator. That will allow us then enjoy our daily work, with the usual
“Joie de vivre” in the company of our loved ones.
Relaxation techniques to reduce stress.
Progressive muscle relaxation:
• Sit or lie in a comfortable position and close your eyes. Allow the jaw down and relax the eyelids rather than close them tightly.
• Walking thinking mentally relax your body part by part, sector by sector. Every muscle, every joint and tightened up our thoughts. Start with the toes and move up slowly to the scalp. You have to focus separately on each part of our body and imagine the tension slowly fades.
• It is prudent to contract the muscles of each area and keep them there for a count of five, then relax and move to the other.
• Must allow thoughts to flow through your mind without dwelling on each. Should focus on relaxation and search all thought that retains in his memory and to transmit tranquility, peace, tranquility, security, or that attribute you need most.
• Think about the heart beats calmly enough to relax your entire body, which also accompanies breathing slow and leisurely regularly and deeply to flood all cells of the body with the grace of oxíigeno.
• Once you feel sufficiently relaxation Imagine yourself in the place you most want, that it produces pleasure, where you can enjoy the beauty, peace, tranquility …
• Try meditating, visualizing the colors that nature provides, violet present in its constant changes, the green of the leaves and the grass that suggests health, the azure sky that brings peace, strength of will, happiness , balance and power, the yellow of the wheat ready to be harvested increases our wisdom, intuition, intelligence, the white of the clouds we can take to our life, purification, clarification of doubts, the pink flowers that gives us a pure love, beauty, opulence and coercion between two beings, the orange sunset, we will provide a new day tomorrow, with the long-awaited solution for us.
• After 5-10 minutes of meditation begins to leave the relaxation exercise and visual imagination.